Basic Eligibility for Applying
Eligibility Certificate from the University of Madras is must and should be produced by the candidates who have passed the following examinations:
Application form can be either be obtained in person at the College Campus/Administrative Office, Adyar from the month of April every year.
Download Application Form for the out station students will be available at College Website www.hcaschennai.edu.in from the month of April every year.
Fee Details will be provided in College Campus/Administrative Office, Adyar.
- UG Programmes: Any candidate who has successfully completed the Tamilnadu Higher Secondary Board Examinations/CBSE/or any other equivalent course.
- PG Programmes: A candidate who has successfully completed 10+2+3 years of education
- Research: A Candidate who has successfully completed PG degree in the related subject.
- Private Candidates under Open Schooling System.
- Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examinations conducted by all other State Boards except Tamilnadu.
- All degree (UG/PG) examinations conducted by Universities other than University of Madras.
Thanks for register. Your message has been sent.
Get A Free Registration!